One Sunday after church Nicholas was getting changed, when I heard, "Hey, these don't fit me." I turned the corner to see this. He had grabbed Em's pants. It.was.hilarious. What a funny, skinny kid.
Don't mind the underwear out the top, but this was too good not to include.
Don't mind the underwear out the top, but this was too good not to include.

7 comments:
Funny stuff Kim! I like how in the picture of Shay and Emilie- Shay's head is tipped towards her. So cute. Luke likes to play Ammon and cut of arms. Lets face it, the scriptures are pretty gory.
So funny that Nicholas could actually get the pants all the way up.
What creative play with David and Goliath, love it!!!
Nice pose Nicholas!
That's so hilarious! Alexis did the same thing a few years ago. She went upstairs to get changed, and came down in some cute capris I didn't recognize. After looking a little closer I realized they were Levi's church pants! They fit her perfectly around the waist. We got a good laugh out of that.
Unfortunately Nicholas is completely in the current trends of the day. Unfortunately.
Very cute :)
So cute! You are so good at keeping a journal and updating your blog so much!
Post a Comment