First Nicholas:
#1: On the way home from Kerstin's house one night Nicholas was asking us about a rock he had found on their front lawn or driveway. Questions like: where did this come from? how did it get here (Kerstin's house)? what is it made from? etc. He then said to us: "Those are some good answers. Hearing things like that makes me want to keep this rock."
#2: After finding something of his in our bathroom garbage, he said to me, "Mom, if this was you that threw these in the garbage, next time do not." I have learned that if I am throwing anything away that belongs to him I have to bury it or he'll dig it out. I obviously had not buried this particular item far enough.
And Emilie:
I was making an angel food cake the other day. Emilie loves to lick the beaters. So I let her lick them on this one. She did not like the tangyness of the angel food cake batter. So when the cake was done and I was letting the kids taste a piece she said, "I not eat that cake ever, ever, ever." That has now become her new phrase. This morning it was, "I not eat this cereal ever, ever, ever." And of course it is cute to hear it in her little voice.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Kiddie Quotes
Posted by Kim at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love these kids. I need to come visit and hang out with them; and of course, their mama :)
what cute things your kids say! How fun ;)
I love, love, love the rock story!! Nicholas is hilarious. What a bright kid. He has always said the most funny, but intelligent things.
Post a Comment