Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sun Temple

One day while we were eating lunch Emilie hopped down from the table and walked over to a spot of sun on the floor and said, "Temple on mom's floor." I turned and looked and sure enough it looked like a temple. Every day around 1:30 it shows up. It has changed shape though. And you have to catch it at just the right time. This one even has an Angel Moroni on top.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

What a smart little cookie! I love your sun temple.
And I love that little Em calls it "mom's floor". haha!

CL said...

Wow, maybe you can sell this picture on e-bay! Just kidding- cute Emilie to notice. I like the Angel Moroni.

Carrie said...

aww. that's sweet.

Kayla said...

That is so sweet and extremely cute too!

Julie said...

How cute! Very cool!

Katy said...

That is so awesome that she recognized shape. Glad you got a picture so we can all enjoy it.

Megan B ♥ said...

Whoa. Very cool!