
...that have made me smile lately.

I was standing by the oven while it was warm and Emilie followed me. She was standing there saying, "ahhhh, this is so warm." She is such a silly girl.


Doesn't every little girl need to have a picture like this? I told her to hold still because we were having trouble keeping that long hair up long enough for a picture. You can tell she is trying her hardest.

We got the kids some new chairs for their toy room (pictures below). They were having fun sitting on them side by side.

Banana head. Emilie saw Nicholas do this and she thought it would be fun too. She was walking around saying "banana head, banana head."

Sleeping or studying? I'm pretty sure sleeping won out this night. Shay has been working so hard at so many things that sometimes it is just so hard to stay awake.

One morning while getting ready for the day (Shay knows it is bad when I say, "So I was thinking while showering...") I had the idea of putting all 3 kids in the same room and making our other room into their toy room. Shay liked the idea as well, so we have made it happen. Here is the progress so far. The paint colors on the wall are actually from when it was Em's room, but we are thinking of painting once we decide on a color. And the flower pieces above the shelf will most likely come down, since it isn't just for Em. And I haven't decided whether or not we'll keep the old toy shelf on the very left of the picture.

This side of the room is pretty bare, but we have ideas. Just need to carry them out.

The other morning Em found this piece of styrofoam from a vacuum box and she brought it to us saying, "Mine potty." She was right, it looks just like a potty.

...somebody starts painting themselves and we have this. The funny part is, I put her hair up before we started painting so she wouldn't get any paint in it and I think some still made it in. I added all of these because I thought her faces were hilarious. She was making them on purpose.

I love that I get so many smiles out of the things my kids do. They keep me smiling and laughing. Which is a very good thing!
9 comments:
I like having a toy room...right now it's also Luke's room which makes him not sleeping during nap time a success :-) painting looks fun!
I would LOVE to be able to have a separate toy room. Whenever Zack takes a nap, Mackay has to take the toys she wants out of her room and into the living room. Well, they rarely go back in. What a mess.
Looks like the kids have been having tons of fun! I love our toy shelves like yours, it's so much easier to keep things looking organized. Have a great Valentine's weekend!
adorable!
Awesome pix!! Yay on the playroom!
Love your playroom idea. I'm sure you'll love that arrangement. Such fun pictures!
You have come so far on the playroom! Looks great! Those photos of Emilie and the styro-toilet are hilarious!
Looks like tons of fun!!! I seriously wish I could have that awesome playroom:) I just don't see how I can make it happen. Maybe if we had a storage unit:)
YOu guys have so much fun! Emily is looking so grown up and what a beauty!
Post a Comment