Tonight as a family we played 2 games of Uno together. Emilie won both rounds without a problem.
Before we played Uno she was telling us how good at Uno she is, "Mom, I'm good at Uno." "Dad, I'm good at Uno."
We were very impressed that out 2 1/2 year old won both rounds. She even can put down the right color when it is her turn. Our 5 year old was not impressed that his sister won both rounds.
Another moment of the evening...Emilie needed a drink and I gave her a yellow cup. She stood by the fridge and complained that it did not match her pink monkey jammies. She said, "I need a pink cup." No pink cups at our house, but maybe someday.
Before we played Uno she was telling us how good at Uno she is, "Mom, I'm good at Uno." "Dad, I'm good at Uno."
We were very impressed that out 2 1/2 year old won both rounds. She even can put down the right color when it is her turn. Our 5 year old was not impressed that his sister won both rounds.
Another moment of the evening...Emilie needed a drink and I gave her a yellow cup. She stood by the fridge and complained that it did not match her pink monkey jammies. She said, "I need a pink cup." No pink cups at our house, but maybe someday.

1 comments:
She can come to my house - it's ALL pink cups here. :)
Post a Comment